To provide a sound and practical understanding of Reading the Fire and its application the development of safe and effective fire and rescue strategies and tactical options. Provide safe and effective live fire training environments that allow the students to observe and interact with a developing fire.
· Fire development revision and introduction to key variables – case studies
· Reading the Fire. Foundations of dynamic risk assessment
· Ventilation Essentials – Theory, Cold Smoke and Hot smoke
· Tactical Synergy – Theory
· Door Entry – Control the flow path – Theory, Cold Practice and Live Fire Practice.
· 3D Zone Control – operations in the kill zone – Theory, Cold Practice and Live Fire Practice
· Fire Behaviour Live Fire Evolutions
o Fire behaviour observation
o Door Entry Technique